Head of Sales NL/FR
Supersola is looking for a dynamic executive to lead and build our sales force.
At Supersola we aim to make solar power accessible to all. Solar used to be a very technical, expensive and complex category of products, until now! With hard work we’ve created a solar panel that consumers can setup in minutes. It will become as common as a mobile phone.
Consumers buy it online, via Energy companies such as Essent or in (DIY & Electronics) stores such as Praxis, BCC, Boulanger, Castorama, …
Supersola is on the forefront of ‘democratizing’ the solar market. Our solutions are easy, affordable and non-technical; consumers can confidently start enjoying solar, no matter what their (technical) skills or living situation are. House owners and renters alike, urban or rural.
As part of the Supersola team you can really have impact on society and planet. We want to speed up the energy transition by approaching things differently. Current solutions for sustainable living can often be improved by recreating them as ‘consumer products’. Only when consumers really embrace solutions will we really impact the planet.
We started our business in 2017. After a lot of development, consumer and channel tests we are conquering the Dutch and French market with our award-winning Plug&Play solar panels. We’ve had tremendous sales success in 2023, based on that 2024 is promising to become our year!
To help create and facilitate this growth we are looking for a Head of Sales to build out & manage our clients base in the Netherlands and France. With more countries to follow. We’ve setup first channels that are ready to scale, now we will scale!Tips: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.
- You will build up a portfolio of B2B clients to sell Supersolas in the fast-growing market of DIY solar. These are typically active in (DIY) retail, energy or e-commerce.
- This is achieved by also helping build the company, its commercial strategy and sales strategy.
- You will steer the commercial team (sales, marketing, management) towards the next growth step.
- Direct report to the management for all commercial matters
- Sales strategy, channel strategy
- Reporting on & contributing to quarterly, yearly and business planning
- Expand B2B partnerships in retail, energy & other sales channels
- Orderintake target
- Opening up new sales channels
- Client representative to our marketing & operations teams
- Grow sales in all existing B2B partnerships (Energy, Retail, Online)
- Revenue target
- Account management
- Campaign management
- Supersola product Ambassador
- Inspire & Train for maximum sales conversion (online and/or onsite)
- Feed Supersola organization with customer feedback
- Customer Satisfaction target
- Internationally oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence in approaching and discussing solutions and products, dealmaker
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch, professional in English
- Knowledge and experience of working in a Marketing and Sales environment
- Ability to work to targets and KPI’s and self-monitor own performance
- Comfortable working to deadlines, ability to multi-task and carry out ad-hoc work
- Able to manage a team, committed, customer centric and empathic
- 3+ years of sales working experience
- Retail network and knowledge would be a plus
You’ll work here
- You will lead our fastgrowing sales team and contribute to its expansion as a role model. We work hard but we have care & teamspirit as core value as well.
- So our office is also the home of PingPong champions and great family events. We work in an international environment but are also a dedicated and loyal team loving to hang out on a Friday afternoon/evening. Of course, you’ll also work remote or at home and you’ll frequently be in France. (It could also be an option to work from France).
- As we are building out our (sales) team we offer you the chance to be part of that building process. Your impact will go beyond sales targets.
Based on your application we will give you a fitting offer based on your experience, priorities in payment & way of working.
Please get in touch with Matthijs Buijs via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 200 933 73 if your are in Holland and Luc Poyer via email@example.com or 00 33 6 76 16 19 49 if you are in France!