Our mission is to make solar energy accesible for everyone. We want to achieve this with our plug & play solar panel. A solar panel you can easily connect yourself via a plug in any household socket. With this we offer something unique, a ready to go solar energy system.
We are a fast growing, young, dynamic company that currently aims at the Dutch market, but want to go international as soon as possible. The upcoming 6 months will have a focus professionalising and scaling up our business. With the goal to have a businessmodel by the end of the year, that can easily be unrolled in several other countries.
To be able to scale up our business we need repetitive, fluent processes. To set up logistics right will be the challenge in this task.
- Responsibilty 1: Invent en set up logistic processes. Both on the purchase as sales side. Think of selecting transporters for containers from Asia, selecting the most time and cost efficient transportation method, helping out our customers as best as you can etc.
- Responsibility 2: Support of Operations and Supply Chain. For Supersola we need support in various areas, like assembly and inventory management.
What do we look for?
- A relevant study background
- Minimally a HBO work and thinking level
- A passion for sustainable energy
- Strong communicator
- Structurized and pragmatic
- Responsible and pro-active
- Sees oppertunities instead of problems
What we offer:
- A role in a small team where you can learn a lot
- An internship compensation of 275 per month
- A role with impact. You contribution matters to the growth and improvement of Supersola