Supersola is located in the incubator Yes Delft of the Delft University of Technology.
Supersola respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide to us is treated confidentially. Supersola will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties involved in our business operations.
Supersola uses the data of its customers in the following way:
● When you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address, phone number and payment information to process your order and keep you informed of its progress.
● To make shopping at supersola as pleasant as possible, we store with your permission your personal data and the data regarding your order and your use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website and improve it for your benefit.
● We use your email address to inform you about the development of the website and to keep you informed of special offers and promotions. If you no longer appreciate this, you can unsubscribe via a link at the bottom of the e-mails or by contacting us.
● Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site, for example using Google Analytics.
● When you respond to a promotion or contest, we ask for your name, address, telephone number and email address. We use this information to carry out the promotion, to announce the prize winner (s) and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
● Supersola has the right to transfer your data to affiliated companies or to future affiliated companies.
Supersola does not sell your data
Supersola will not sell your personal information to third parties. We only share your address details with parties that we engage for the delivery of your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
If you have any questions about the privacy statement of supersola, please contact us. Our customer service will help you in case you want information about the use of your data or if you want to change it.
This privacy statement has been prepared with the greatest possible care. If you still see reason for a supplement, we would like to look forward to it firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS SUPERSOLA
Article 1: General
1. These conditions apply to every offer, quotation and agreement between Supersola B.V., hereinafter referred to as “Supersola”, and the Customer insofar as the parties have not deviated from these conditions explicitly and in writing.
2. The applicability of any purchase or other conditions of the Customer is expressly rejected.
3. If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are wholly or partially void or destroyed at any time, the other provisions in these general terms and conditions remain fully applicable. Supersola and the Customer will then enter into consultations in order to agree new provisions to replace the void or voided provisions, whereby the purpose and purport of the original provisions will be taken into account as much as possible.
4. Supersola reserves the right to amend or supplement these Product Conditions at any time. Any changes have no consequences for already concluded Agreements in which the products have been or will be delivered.
5. Notifications by Supersola are deemed to have been legally made to the Customer if they have been made to the latter’s e-mail address known to Supersola. This address given by the customer before or at the conclusion of the agreement may be used by Supersola for making announcements and / or statements. The Customer is obliged to inform Supersola in writing of any email address changes as soon as possible.
6. If Supersola does not always require strict compliance with these conditions, this does not mean that the provisions thereof do not apply, or that Supersola would lose the right to demand strict compliance with the provisions of these conditions in other cases. .
Article 2: Quotations and offers
All offers and offers from Supersola are without obligation, even if they contain an acceptance period. A quotation or offer expires if the product to which the quotation or offer relates has become unavailable in the meantime.
2 Supersola cannot be held to its quotes or offers if the Customer can reasonably understand that the quotes or offers, or any part thereof, contain an obvious mistake or error.
3 All images, specifications and data in the offer are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
4 All data, assumptions, estimates, payback times, grant amounts and all other factors that underlie the Customer’s decision to conclude an Agreement, regardless of whether they are known to Supersola, are at the Customer’s risk.
5 The Agreement is concluded by acceptance of the Quotation by the Customer. Acceptance can be done in two ways: (i) In Writing: by signing the Offer; (ii) Online: by making the payment or a deposit via the website or email.
6 Signing of the Quotation by the Customer also implies that the Customer guarantees: the construction of the roof / foundation so that it can bear at least 55kg / m2 and the possibility of this roof / surface to safely carry the Products, also is responsible for not exceeding the stated wind load of the Products, whereby for the first three floors, a distance of 50 cm from the roof edge must be maintained for each floor (ie 100 cm on the second floor, etc.), for higher floors contact Supersola must be contacted and is also responsible for having a proper electrical connection for the Products.
7 Offers or quotes do not automatically apply to future orders.
Article 3: Contract duration; delivery terms, implementation and amendment of the agreement; price increase
1. Supersola strives to deliver the Products within 3 weeks after receipt of Payment, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement. This period and other delivery and installation periods referred to in the Agreement are indicative and not fatal.
2. If a change in circumstances, regardless of its foreseeability, results in a delay, the delivery date will be adjusted accordingly.
3. Supersola has the right to have certain work done by third parties.
4. Supersola is entitled to execute the agreement in different phases and to invoice the thus executed part separately.
5. Supersola strives to deliver and / or install the Products that have been agreed with the Customer. However, in view of the technological developments in the area of the Products, Supersola is at all times entitled to supply and / or install other versions of the Products, which are at least technically equivalent at the discretion of Supersola. Deviations in the (specifications of) the delivered and / or installed Products compared to what is included in the Agreement are not grounds for compensation and / or dissolution.
6. If the Customer fails to properly comply with what he is obliged to Supersola, the Customer is liable for all damage (including costs) on the part of Supersola caused directly or indirectly.
7. If Supersola agrees to a certain price when concluding the agreement, Supersola is nevertheless entitled to increase the price under the following circumstances, even if the price was not originally stated with reservation.
– If the price increase is the result of an amendment to the agreement;
– if the price increase arises from a power vested in Supersola or an obligation on Supersola under the law;
8 The risk of loss or damage to the products passes to the Customer at the time of delivery. Delivery takes place in the manner and place as determined in the Quotation, or in the manner as subsequently agreed between the Customer and Supersola.
Article 4: Suspension, dissolution and premature termination of the agreement
1. Supersola is entitled to suspend the fulfillment of the obligations or to dissolve the agreement immediately and with immediate effect if circumstances arise of such a nature that fulfillment of the agreement is impossible or unreasonable maintenance of the agreement cannot be made by Supersola. are required.
2. If, after three consecutive emails and / or other written communications from Supersola to the customer that he must cooperate in the delivery of the product, the customer has failed to collect or receive the product for a period of one month, Supersola is authorized to sell the product and to recover any amounts owed on it from the proceeds.
3. If a dissolution is attributable to the Customer, Supersola is entitled to compensation of the damage, including the costs, thereby arising directly and indirectly.
4. If Supersola proceeds to suspension or dissolution, it is in no way obliged to compensate damage and costs in any way or compensation.
Article 5: Force majeure
1. Supersola is not obliged to fulfill any obligation to the Customer if he is hindered to do so as a result of a circumstance that is not due to fault, and is not at his expense under the law, a legal act or traffic-related opinions. coming.
2. Force majeure in these general terms and conditions means, in addition to what is understood in this respect in law and case law, all external causes, foreseen or unforeseen, over which Supersola has no influence, but as a result of which Supersola is unable to fulfill its obligations. to come. Supersola is also entitled to invoke force majeure if the circumstance preventing (further) fulfillment of the agreement occurs after Supersola should have fulfilled its obligation.
3. Supersola can suspend the obligations under the agreement during the period that the force majeure continues. If this period lasts longer than two months, then each of the parties is entitled to dissolve the agreement, without obligation to pay compensation to the other party.
4. If, at the time of the occurrence of force majeure, Supersola has in the meantime partially fulfilled or will be able to fulfill its obligations under the agreement, and the part fulfilled or to be fulfilled has independent value, Supersola is entitled to fulfill or already fulfill to be invoiced separately. The Customer is obliged to pay this invoice as if it were a separate agreement.
Article 6: Payment and collection costs
1. Payment must always be made within 14 days of the invoice date, in a manner to be indicated by Supersola in the currency in which it was invoiced, unless stated otherwise in writing by Supersola. Supersola is entitled to invoice periodically.
2. If the Client fails to pay an invoice on time, the Client will be in default by operation of law. The Customer then owes interest. In the case of consumer purchase, the interest is equal to the statutory interest. In other cases, the Client owes an interest of 1% per month, unless the statutory interest is higher, in which case the statutory interest is due. The interest on the claimable amount will be calculated from the moment that the Customer is in default until the moment of payment of the full amount due.
3. Supersola has the right to have the payments made by the Customer go first of all to reduce the costs, then to reduce the interest still due and finally to reduce the principal and accrued interest.
4. Supersola can, without being in default, refuse an offer of payment if the Customer designates a different order for the allocation of the payment. Supersola can refuse full repayment of the principal, if the outstanding and accrued interest and collection costs are not also paid.
5. Objections to the amount of an invoice do not suspend the payment obligation.
6. If the Client is in default or omission in the (timely) fulfillment of his obligations, then all reasonable costs incurred in obtaining satisfaction out of court will be borne by the Client. The extrajudicial costs are calculated on the basis of what is customary in Dutch debt collection practice at the time, currently the calculation method according to Rapport Voorwerk II. However, if Supersola has incurred higher collection costs that were reasonably necessary, the costs actually incurred are eligible for reimbursement. Any judicial and execution costs incurred will also be recovered from the Customer. The Client also owes interest on the collection costs owed.
Article 7: Retention of title
1. All goods delivered by Supersola under the agreement remain the property of Supersola until the Customer has properly fulfilled all obligations under the agreement (s) concluded with Supersola.
2. Goods delivered by Supersola that fall under the retention of title pursuant to paragraph 1. may not be resold and may never be used as a means of payment. The Customer is not authorized to pledge or encumber in any other way the goods that fall under the retention of title.
3. The Customer must always do everything that can reasonably be expected of him to safeguard the property rights of Supersola.
4. If third parties seize the goods delivered under retention of title or wish to establish or assert rights thereon, the Customer is obliged to immediately inform Supersola thereof.
5. The Customer undertakes to insure the goods delivered under retention of title and to keep them insured against fire, explosion and water damage as well as against theft and to make the policy of this insurance available for inspection at first request to Supersola. In the event of any payment of the insurance, Supersola is entitled to these tokens. To the extent necessary, the Customer undertakes in advance towards Supersola to cooperate with everything that may or may prove necessary or desirable in that context.
6. In case Supersola wishes to exercise its property rights indicated in this article, the Customer gives unconditional and irrevocable permission in advance to Supersola and third parties to be designated by Supersola to enter all those places where Supersola properties are located and those matters to take back.
Article 8: Guarantees, research and complaints
1. The goods to be delivered by Supersola meet the usual requirements and standards that can reasonably be set at the time of delivery and for which they are intended for normal use in the Netherlands. The warranty mentioned in this article applies to items that are intended for use within the Netherlands. When used outside the Netherlands, the Customer must verify whether the use thereof is suitable for use there and whether it meets the conditions set for it. In that case, Supersola may impose other warranty and other conditions with regard to the goods to be delivered or the work to be performed.
7. The warranty referred to in paragraph 1 of this article applies for a period of 5 years after delivery, unless the nature of the delivery dictates otherwise or the parties have agreed otherwise. If the warranty provided by Supersola concerns an item that has been produced by a third party, the warranty is limited to that provided by the producer of the item, unless otherwise stated. After the warranty period, all costs for repair or replacement, including administration, shipping and call-out costs, will be charged to the Customer.
8. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the factory warranty issued by the producer of the Solar Panels applies – with correct and careful use – without prejudice between Supersola and the Customer, but only insofar as Supersola can invoke this factory warranty towards the producer of the Solar Panels. . This factory warranty is supplied with the Products. Defects resulting from weathering and / or normal wear are not covered by the contractual warranty.
9. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the manufacturer’s warranty issued by the inverter’s manufacturers applies – if used correctly and carefully – without prejudice between Supersola and the Customer, but only insofar as Supersola can invoke this manufacturer’s warranty against the inverter’s manufacturers. . This factory warranty is supplied with the Products. Defects resulting from weathering and / or normal wear are not covered by the contractual warranty.
10. Any form of warranty lapses if a defect has arisen as a result of or resulting from improper or improper use, improper storage or maintenance thereof by the Customer and / or by third parties when, without written permission from Supersola, the Customer or third parties made or attempted to make changes to the item, confirmed other items that should not be attached to it or if they were processed or processed in a manner other than the prescribed manner. The Customer is also not entitled to a warranty if the defect is caused by or is the result of circumstances over which Supersola cannot influence, including weather conditions (such as, for example, but not limited to, extreme rainfall or temperatures), etc.
11. The Customer is obliged to examine the delivered goods (or have them examined) immediately when the goods are made available to him or the relevant work has been carried out. In doing so, the Customer should examine whether the quality and / or quantity of the delivered goods corresponds with what has been agreed and meets the requirements that the parties have agreed in this regard. Any defects must be reported in writing to Supersola 14 days after discovery. The notification must contain as detailed a description of the defect as possible, so that Supersola is able to respond adequately. The Customer must give Supersola the opportunity to investigate a complaint or have it investigated.
12. Damage to the Products caused by the Customer is for the account of the Customer.
13. The Client indemnifies Supersola against any claims from third parties related to the installed Products, the operation and the presence of the Products.
14. If the Customer complains in time, this does not suspend his payment obligation. In that case, the Customer will also be obliged to purchase and pay for the items ordered otherwise, unless no independent value can be attributed to them.
15. If a defect is reported later, the Customer will no longer be entitled to repair, replacement or compensation, unless a longer period arises from the nature of the case or the other circumstances of the case.
16. If it is established that a good is defective and a complaint has been made in this respect in time, Supersola will notify the defective good within a reasonable period of time after receipt thereof or, if return is not reasonably possible, written notification of the defect by the Customer, at the choice of Supersola, replace or take care of repair thereof or pay replacement compensation to the Customer. In the event of replacement, the Customer is obliged to return the replaced item to Supersola and to transfer ownership thereof to Supersola, unless Supersola indicates otherwise.
17. If it is established that a complaint is unfounded, the costs arising from this, including the investigation costs, which have fallen on the side of Supersola, will be fully borne by the Customer.
Article 9: Liability
1. If Supersola should be liable, then this liability is limited to what is arranged in this provision.
2. Supersola is not liable for damage, of whatever nature, caused by Supersola assuming incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by or on behalf of the Customer.
3. Supersola is only liable for direct damage.
4. Direct damage exclusively means:
– the reasonable costs for determining the cause and extent of the damage, insofar as the determination relates to damage within the meaning of these conditions;
– any reasonable costs incurred to have the defective performance of Supersola meet the agreement, insofar as these can be attributed to Supersola;
– reasonable costs incurred to prevent or limit damage, insofar as the Customer demonstrates that these costs have led to limitation of direct damage as referred to in these general terms and conditions.
5. Supersola is never liable for indirect damage, including consequential damage, loss of profit, missed savings and damage due to business or other stagnation. In the case of consumer purchase, this limitation does not go beyond that which is permitted under Section 7:24 (2) of the Dutch Civil Code.
6. If Supersola should be liable for any damage, the liability of Supersola is limited to a maximum of three times the invoice value of the order, at least to that part of the order to which the liability relates.
7. Supersola’s liability is in any case always limited to the amount of the payment from its insurer, if applicable.
8. The limitations of liability included in this article do not apply if the damage is due to intent or gross negligence of Supersola or its senior subordinates.
Article 10: Limitation period
1. Notwithstanding the statutory limitation periods, the limitation period of all claims and defenses against Supersola and the third parties involved by Supersola in the performance of an agreement is one year.
2. The provisions of paragraph 1 do not apply to legal claims and defenses based on facts that would justify the assertion that the delivered item does not comply with the agreement. Such claims and defenses expire two years after the Client has notified Supersola of such non-conformity.
Article 11: Indemnity
1. The Client indemnifies Supersola against any claims from third parties that suffer damage in connection with the execution of the agreement and the cause of which is attributable to parties other than Supersola.
2. If Supersola should be sued by third parties for this reason, the Customer is obliged to assist Supersola both in and out of court and to immediately do everything that may be expected of him in that case. Should the Customer fail to take adequate measures, then Supersola is entitled, without notice of default, to do so itself. All costs and damage on the part of Supersola and third parties resulting from this are fully for the account and risk of the Customer.
Article 12: Intellectual property
1. Supersola reserves the rights and powers vested in it under the Copyright Act and other intellectual laws and regulations. Supersola has the right to use the knowledge gained by the execution of an agreement for other purposes as well, insofar as no strictly confidential information of the Customer is disclosed to third parties.
Article 13: Applicable law and disputes
1. All legal relationships to which Supersola is a party are exclusively governed by Dutch law, even if an obligation is wholly or partly performed abroad or if the party involved in the legal relationship is domiciled there. The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is excluded.
2. Parties will only appeal to the courts after they have made every effort to settle a dispute by mutual agreement.
Supersola B.V. Molengraaffsingel 12 Delft, NL
email@example.com / www.supersola.com KvK: 68162081
We would also like to draw your attention to the existence of the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR): https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/